Independent Dental Care is committed to providing a healthy environment for you and your family. Your safety dictates the policies and procedures practiced by our office, and it is important that you feel confident when coming to us, especially during the current COVID-19 pandemic. We are closely monitoring the current state of affairs, the current CDC guidelines, and the recommendations made by the American Dental Association. Village Dental continues to operate using Universal Precautions, as is the standard set by OSHA.
We have invested heavily in the technologies required to ensure your safety, and we have implemented these additional protocols:
- Prescreening all patients coming into office
- Patients provided hand sanitizer upon arrival
- Staff and patient temperature regularly taken using contactless thermometers
- Limiting appointments to follow social distancing standards
- Waiting area has been changed to promote safety guidelines
- Hospital-grade air purifications systems have been installed
- All necessary PPE such as plastic face shields, N95 / KN95 masks, gloves, and gowns are being used by staff.
- All our patients asked to wear masks before entering our office
- After every patient, rooms are disinfected using EPA approved disinfectants effective against COVID-19 and all disposable covers are thrown away
Your family at Independent Dental Care is here to support you through the current circumstances and beyond. We are here to ensure that you always have the best dental health for you and your loved ones!
Please frequently check for updates as we will continue to monitor the current situation and modify this page as is appropriate. - The Independent Dental Care team